I always stay about a mile south, just to avoid the crowd....
Sandcastle, landmark, or Palace are some good bets for decent stay at a decent price down that way...
I like it there because you are 3 minutes from action, but just out of the mess
Where are some good places to stay on the Blvd.near the family kingdom or near where the pavillion used to be.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
I always stay about a mile south, just to avoid the crowd....
Sandcastle, landmark, or Palace are some good bets for decent stay at a decent price down that way...
I like it there because you are 3 minutes from action, but just out of the mess
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
ive stayed at the breakers......bay watch......holiday inn at the pavillion
all good spots
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
North or South Myrtle? If North, I could hook you up with a nice place if there's 8-10 people going...not for free but at a good price and it's right across from Barefoot Landing.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I've stayed at the Meridian Plaza. It's ok.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Is that Ocean Creek there Cane?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I used to work at Beach Cove in North Myrtle. Ocean Creek is their "sister property", as well as Bay Watch Resort. I don't stay South at all, so I couldn't even recommend a place.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Windsurfer is a good place. Right beside 2nd ave pier. Which is really close to Family Kingdom. Beware tho MB has turned into a 3rd world country. Most workers don't speak English. A lot of russians. The dining is very disappointing.
Widsurfer has 2 pools one is a indoor outdoor. Only bad thing is it doesnt offer wireles net. Right on the beach tho and the best view of the wed night fireworks
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that Ocean Creek there Cane?</div></div>
I forget what the name of that section is, but the place I'm talking about is a beach house just about a block up from the shore at N. Myrtle. It's a couple of blocks back the other way to the strip @N. Myrtle and 5 minutes tops from Barefoot Landing. We could have walked to the House Of Blues if we wanted to.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
The Polynesian!!!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks